
Kamron is doing so good! On Thursday we went down to Salt Lake City and Kamron had his surgery. everything went well. It took a little longer than expected (two hours instead of one) and Dr. Devries ended up having to do a skin graft because the stupid doctor took out too much initially. Kamoron was in a little pain at first but by the time we got home thursday evening he seemed to be feeling much better. He was on medications for a few days and that was it. On a much lighter note he has been mostly smiles the last couple days. He really enjoyed his first real bath since surgery, last night. This kid loves bath time. I just know it will belike pulling teeth to get him out when he is older. 


2 comments:
He is so cute Krystal, it is so sad when you have to see them in pain in the hospital it just rips your heart out. It's good to see that all went well. Hope everything is going good with you guys. We are doing alright just pretty bored with a pretty bored two year old. Tanessa
OH your poor little guy!! I just talked to Brittney today and she told me about him, and I felt so bad!!!! But I am glad to know he is doing better!
Post a Comment