Kamron LOVES his bath time. I think I get more wet than he does. I have gotten in the habit of putting shorts and a t-shirt on or what I am wearing gets soaked. It is a great nightly ritual we have created so that we can bond after I have been at work all day.
Kamron "THINKS" that he is a big boy and he can sit up all by himself. The funny thing is he is still working on his wobbly head and is now trying to sit up. He is so stinking cute!
Kamron is now grasping onto things, although it is hit or miss. He sometimes will graps and hold onto his rattle for like ten minutes and other times as soon as he gets a grasp he'll drop it. I'm not sur eif he knows he's the one that is making the rattle make noise though.

3 comments:
omword, he is sooo cute. makes me cry. a good cry though. love the videos. it like we are there for a brief moment.
Krystal HEY!!! Its Jessica! I found your blog by searching others! I didn't know you had a baby! He is soooo adorable and so is your little family. Man its been a while hasn't it! I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! I miss ya!
Oh boy he is sooooo cute! I love the videos you guys have on this new little munchkin! Love you all so very much!
Post a Comment