Well my time is up (well my seven weeks of vacation anyway)! I go back to work tomorrow and I am heartbroken about leaving Kamron. Thankfully my first day back Garrett will have him. Other than that my cousin, Mandy, will watch him and Grandma Gale will have him one night a week. I cannot believe I have to leave him. To put it simply THIS SUCKS!!!!! In a perfect world all moms could stay at home with thier children and not have to worry about enough money comming in.
Kamron will be be undergoing surgery in Salt Lake on Thursday. He will be getting his circumsision revised. We still don't know if it was a fluke or if the doctor messed it up. We do know however that they ignored us when we tried to tell them it was adhearing to itself. Who would have known such a simple prosedure would turn out to be such a mess.
Thanks to everyone who has kept him in their prayers and we would deeply appreciate it if you all would continue to do so. We love you all
Konkana Sen Sharma Showing Busty Tits
12 years ago

1 comment:
Let me know how it goes! Hope all is well and it was good to see you guys!
Love ya
Kara
Post a Comment