Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 Month Check Up and More

Kamron had his 2 month checkup on Tuesday. We have a healthy baby! He was 14lbs and 8 oz. he was 24 and 1/4" long and his head was 16". He is in the 97 percentile for weight and 75th for height. He had his first round of immunizations and took them very well. he didn't act bothered by them at all. This weekend we went over to my parents house to make and can salsa.


While my mom and I made Salsa and Garrett did some re-stringing for work, Kamron remianed very entertained.






First him and Papa made faces at eachother. I think the Papa is pretty wrapped around his finger.Then...


He took a nap outside on the swing. Then. . .


His Uncle Joe and Aunt Natalie came and entertained him. All in all he had a very eventful day. And the salsa turned out great.

Other than that we have all been staying busy. I accepted a job at Citi Financial which I start on Friday the 26th. I hope that I really like this job becuase it has great potential. I am nervouse to leave Samuels because I am so comfortable there. However, I think that it will be good for me to start something new!!

1 comment:

Adam & Brittany Stevenson said...

WOW! He is HUGE! Our baby only weighs 10 pounds and is in the 25 percentile. I would love to put our babies together I bet it is crazy how different they are. Good luck on the new job. What are you doing there? Adam got offered a job there but the guy that wanted to hire him was crazy so he didnt do it. I really hope that it works out for you. Good luck!