Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eight weeks

Kamron is eight weeks old today. He is developing his own personality and it is so fun to be around him. He got to try popsicles last night for the first time (shame on his parents) and he loved loved loved them!!!! As of last thursday he is 13lbs and 5 oz and almost 24 inches long. He is now wearing 3-6 month old clothes and some of those are getting a little tight. He is so big! Here are a couple short videos. one with a popsicle and one just hanging out with mom and dad on Dad's lunch break!!


4 comments:

Adam & Brittany Stevenson said...

I cant believe how big he is and that he is wearing 3-6 month clothes. Our baby is still in new born and most 0-3 month clothes are to big for her still. I am glad that things are going good though and that everything worked out with the surgery. We still need to get together sometime!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

YEAH for blogs!! Your little guy is adorable! So sorry to hear about his little ordeal! Hopefully he is doing much better. That sucks you have to go back to work!!! Are you still working in the mall? If so, I might have to come in and make a special stop!

Brookie cookie said...

I'm not going to lie. When I saw him laughing, I got a little teary eyed. For some odd reason it reminded me of my grandpa Buttars. I think it was because his belly jiggled like my grandpas. I can't believe how big he is! Thanks for visiting me today. He is so precious. Love you guys so much!

lisa lish said...

We have watched and watched this!!! sooo sweet! I think this is my favorite video of Kam! We get so tickled, to see him tickled! Brooke is right he does remind me of g-pa B and a lot of when Garrett was a baby. Thanks for the blog updates. It helps us feel connected when we are so far away. we Love you guys!
G-Ma and G-Pa Lish