Sunday, August 24, 2008

Smiles

So Kamron is now doing "social smiles"... no that does not mean that he has stopped the gas smiles. He is growing so much every day. He loves to look at the rod iron that our headboard is made of as well as the wall hanging in the living room. They can keep him entertained for ever. He now is starting to respond to the outrageous noises that his parents try out to make him laugh. We love to play with him and get him smiling.





Kam loves to be outside. I usually take a blanket outside and we veg out for a half hour or so in the evening before Garrett comes home. Last weekend we played out side with daddy too.
Kamron did not like to share his blanket with us. As soon as we sat up off his blanket he stopped crying and punching.

1 comment:

lisa lish said...

AHHHH. how very sweet!!! I'm so sad we were not able to come!!! I am, however, very HAPPY for this blog! I love to look at the pic of my sweet grand baby, my boy and my DIL. BTW CUTE Hair Krystal. you look awesome w / short hair. and darker too.
you are right, Kam looks more like a round cuddly baby , than a newborn.
such sweet smiles. love the blessing outfit,grandma. you have a real talent.