Our vacation was pretty lax. we hung out at the pool, walked the strip, ate lots of food, and hung out at Circus Circus. We stayed at a hotel called Tuscany Suites, it was a nice hotel about a block of the strip and supper cheap!
There was this one act at Circus Circus where there was this bouncy board and the lady seriously went sooo far into the air and would come back down to land on this board that was probably no wider than 4inches.
I Had to go on a gondola ride and Garrett Kindly obliged, I am pretty sure he thought it was lame but Kam and I enjoyed it. Its probably the closest I will ever come to the real thing
And of course we went to the wax museum.
We were even lucky enough to get to see my brother Dusty who has been living in LA. He was able to drive up and spend a couple days with us. Kam sure enjoyed his uncle and they bonded really well.
It was nice to get away. and I am glad we went to Vegas but I don't think I will need to go back for a while

No comments:
Post a Comment