Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Bug!

We celebrated Kams birthday back in july. I know I am a blog slacker, but it is what it is. We had a small get together at our house nothing too exciting. I had toyed with the idea of having his friends come over and decided I wanted to wait one more year. We had lots of family show up and of course kam was spoiled rotten.









I cant believe that my baby is three. He is soo very smart and sometimes when he talks I find myself picking my jaw off the ground because he says the most grown up things. He has been working on learning to recognize and write his ABCs and 123s. it is a little slow going because I don't have all the time I'd like to dedicate to it and his daycare isn't doing preschool for the 2-3yr olds this year :(.

This kid is so full of life he is such a blessing to us. He sure keeps us on our toes. He is truly well behaved and is very helpful. He loves anything to do with swords and guns. He loves to play outside and loves to play in the sand box. If we let him he would stay outside all day and all night. He is 100% boy!!

We sure do love him and are very very grateful that he is ours and we get to enjoy him everyday!

No comments: