A family pic

A partial family pic

"come mommy and look at all my presents"

So the kid loves swords

Lots to open

at one point he was in this bag

SWEET!!

"THE DUMP TRUCK CAKE"

CHECK UP DAY!!
We went and had a one year check up today! Kam is doing great. He is in the 5oth for hieght, 85 for head circumfrance (to fit all those brains that are going to make mommy rich), and 40th for wieght? WHAT???!!! Yup that's waht the chart says! Well I think that's wierd because a) look at prior pic b) have you ever had to cary him more than 10 minutes??
Anyway he didn't have shots becuase Idaho hasn't been able to give them sicne the first of the month and wont be able to resume untill next month... it looks like he bought himself a couple weeks.
Kams Fav things:
Kitty, dog, waving, little cars, little popcorn thing that rolls on the ground, mom (of course), Playing in the sprinkler, sun glasses, junk food!!
Words Kam can say:
Mom, dad, papa, kitty, hi, please, what's that, I love you, mmmm

3 comments:
cute cake!
I am sorry that we couldn't be there. But from the pictures I can tell that it was a fun party, and the cake turned out awesome. It looks like Kamron really enjoyed his first birthday cake.
Can you believe our babies are one??? It makes me kind of sad. It looks like you guys had fun though, love the cake. Happy Birthday Kam!!
Post a Comment