Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Bug!!!

So my little bug has turned one! My how the time goes! I can honestly say this has been the best year of my life so far! I never knew I could love someone so much. I never knew my heart could hurt so much when his hurt. I never knew I would be such a silly mom (I get hte weirdest looks in the grocery store). I never knew how much he would bring me joy. I never knew I would want to change my life so much to want to accomodate him. I never knew how I'd cherish our every cuddle, kiss and hug!! I neve knew how much a little laugh could warm my heart so much! I love him so much! I am so lucky to be Kamron's mom!!! What an angel he is. He is the center of our universe and the apple of his daddy's eye.

Kam's B-day was pretty lax. We played all day then went out to pizza with both sets of grandparents. He opened a few presents and that's about it! The Party is on Sunday and I will sure to post many pictures from it!

The Fam





He loves to give everything loves!
WE LOVE YOU, BUG!!!! Thanks fo rbeing the best kid EVER!!

1 comment:

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Kamron! We love you.