I am a little grouchy today. It just seems like since August everything bad has happened to me, and my family. Now I know there are much worse things that could happen and thankfully havent. Well, I just know I am a really blessed individual so despite everything I just want to really focus on the good things in life for moment. Hopefully it will put the crappy things in perspective!
So here it goes BLESSINGS VS. CRAP
In the right corner: Beautiful Blessings
- My son, Oh what and amazing spirit, and his laugh oh my there is no drug more addicting. he is
literally my world. I love him so much!!
- my husband, what a rock. he's so patient and so hard working
- my mom, she's always there for me. even the stupid questions (can I melt chocolate chips in
microwave)
- my dad, he's always there for the hard work that Garrett can't get to cause he works 24/7
- My inlaws, alwyads loving and supportive
- my sister who indures more than most
-my brothers, who are always good for a laugh and or a reality check
- my house. I know its not huge or fancy but its my home and it's filled with love. we've made it
what we wanted it to be
- my degree. I worked hard and I accomplished something important to me and my family
- gas prices, I'm sure everyone is
- my savior. and what he has done for me. For he has carried a much larger burden than me.
- my health. I'll probably live till i'm 105
- Modern-day revelation
- the church. I love the true gospel. I am who I am because of it.
- my severance package. I can be a stay at home mom. Even if its only temporary
- spending every day with Kamron
- the temple. how peaceful. how beautiful. how meaningful.
- christmas. The true meaning of Christmas.
- My experiences which will someday make me a strong individual.
In the left corner: Little Crap...
- my car. the brakes. the tires. the air conditioner. the fuel injector I've had it since I was in highschool need I say more
- stupid doctor who messed up my son's circumsision. which is outwhieghed by having my
wonderful son. but still he should pay for his mistake
- getting laid off. which it was outwieghed by getting to stay at home
- stupid dog. between the barking and the jealous peeing he's about to find a new home
- the cat who is so very sick and has puked all over my freshly shampood carpets
- BILLS
- stepping on a piece of glass
- laundry
- never feeling like we have enough money ( even though we always do)
- My husband working non-stop
- Having no cable/satalite
And the winner is..... Beautiful Blessings!!!!! YEAH!! I knew if i just wrote it out I would see the difference. Not just in quality but I actually couldn't think of any more crappy things and I could have kept going on the blessings. I know I am pittying (sp) myself but I just have had a rough few months. Thanks for letting me vent. I know that I am a pretty lucky lady with a really great fam who loves me and supports me. Thanks to everyone who has ever been there for me.
Konkana Sen Sharma Showing Busty Tits
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment