Today was my first day on my new job, well, sort of. And I lovcd it!! I am so blessed I get to stay at home with Kamron, even if it's only temporary. We didn't do much today because I started out the day going to the dentist to get a crown redone and the dentist ended up having to cut down my gums (yup it's as painfull as it sounds)!
The funny thing about me staying at home is I feel overhelmed with all the things I want to do. I know I am home all day long but Kamron does take up most of the day becuase he loves to play and be entertained. Somedays he barley takes a nap.
Things I want to do
- get a library card and read a book for fun... no more text books
- paint the basement
- make christmas stockings for Garrett, Kamron, and Me
- Paint my desk
-make a couple wall decorations
- make a christmas wreath
- finish all the little things in my kitchen that we didn't do when we remodeled (sealing the tile ect)
-put up christmas lights outside
-wrap christmas presents
-And on and on
For now I am just taking every day and enjoying spending time with my wonderful son!!
Konkana Sen Sharma Showing Busty Tits
12 years ago

2 comments:
That's so nice you can stay home with Kameron! I know it's not as easy to get things done around the house as people would think. Especially as he keeps getting bigger. I keep thinking back when Taiton would sleep every two hours and sometimes I wish he still would.
All I have to say is sometimes your baby is even more entertained sitting close watching the things that you are doing. Just enjoy being able to atleast do those things without them being mobile to run through and usually undo everything you just did or completely ruin something you are in the middle of making. I get 1 hour while Addi is naping to run and do everything I want to do for the day and I have to tip toe to do it because she is a really light sleeper and once she is awake i'm done for!! It is great you get to be at home!!! It is so much fun to be a stay at home mom!
Post a Comment