It's official... I suck at updating the blog! I try to remember but It just takes so long sometimes. I will blab tonight and try and get some pics posted tomorrow... no promises!
I started my new job in Novemeber. I am the new Manager of Claires in the mall! I apparently just can't get away from the mall :(!! I was wisked away to Twin Falls for a week of trianing a day after I was offered the job! It was my first time being away from Kamron and man oh man was it hard on all of us!!! I was lucky to have a great trainer and I learned a ton while I was there! Then a week later I started in my store!! I love working for the company! I think that they are great and I love my uper management! Things were a little rocky with a few of my employees but they seemed to have melod out! I was thrown in in the busiest time of the year so I was just focused on what I do best, customer service, and now I feel like I am learning a ton more new stuff! I am very excited to be working, but on the other hand I hate being away from Kamron, and I know he feels the same!
A good friend was watching Kam for us and it was like a second home to him! He instantly acquired two brothers and two sisters!! However, She decided to return to school and we felt it nessicary to put Kam in a more permanant environment. We just didn"t want to have to move him around. So after some searching we decided to enroll him at a daycare facility. SO for we have been super pleased. He is adjusting very well. He has had some rough moments but he has only been there four times!! He is such a great kid!!
Thanksgiving was awesome! We were able to go to my sisters house and spend it with her family and all of our family. THere were a ton of people but it was great! She is so wonderful to have hosted it and to have delt with the aftermath!
Now Christmas! Christmas was great we spent Christmas eve with Garrett's family and christmas morning, then we went over to my parents house for Christmas day and evening! It was nice to spend time with both families. Kamron was spoiled rotten he got so many presents that by the end he didn't even want to open them, so I had to finish the job. :) Garrett and I went a little crazy this year and splurged on eachother, I bought him a snowblower and he got me a over the rang microwave that he and his dad installed late Christmas eve as a suprise for me CHristmas morning, I loved it!!!!
Our new year has been off to a great start!! WE are so busy with work but we try to spend all our free time as a family! My job has been stressfull the last couple weeks (just look at my zitty face and you'd know) but I am sure that It will be better!
Kamron is so tough for going to daycare, It breaks my heart every time I walk out of the daycare when I drop him off, but we really don't have any other choice! He is missed all day long! He is getting sooo stinkning big, it is bitter-sweet! I love him with my whole heart. I will doa post just on him in the next couple days... There is just so much that he is doing these days!
We have also had the opportunity to have Garrett's mother in town since Christmas. It has been so fun to get to know her better and to be able to hang out with her! She has also helped us out with the transitioning between daycares!! She always seems to be in town when she is needed most. I am thankful that she listens to the promptings and is there!! Kamron is slowly coming around to her and they have become quite good little buddies! Its great!!!
Well I guess that is a really brief overveiw about our last three months but its better than nothing!!
Konkana Sen Sharma Showing Busty Tits
12 years ago

2 comments:
Krystal, I forgot you were a blogger! So glad you are. Keep in touch! Feels like I haven't seen you in forever!
The other day I was laughing about Kam and Marshall's red blanket. I really wish we would have gotten a picture. Oh well. It's in my memory!
Post a Comment