We also got to ride in a semi-submarine in Grand Cayman. Our captain of the sub jumped off the boat and fed the fish right in front of our window where a ton of fish swarmed around!!! Kamron really enjoyed it and we did too!

The food on the boat was great as well as the shows and all the staff! They treated us very well! On the last night at the end of thier Vegas-style show they blew this confetti out of some cannons and Kam thought it was sooo cool!


The boat was pretty big and had three water slides and a little water park, that Kamron enjoyed very much. And we enjoyed the slides.

Kamron did very welll the whole vacation! He got a little restless on the airplane rides do to the fact that he had to stay in such a little area! Other than that he was quite a trooper!

We had a great family vacation and can't wait to take another one!



4 comments:
I am so jealous! I love cruises and want to go on another one so bad. They are so much fun! How was it taking the little one? You are definitely braver than I would be. Well you guys look great. I hope everything is going well for you.
It looks like you guys had a blast!!! And that video is SO cute!
How fun! I've gone on that cruise too, I love the Grand Caymon Islands! The beach was so awesome!
I am so glad that you guys had fun. We need to get together for lunch in the next few weeks, so I can hear all about para sailing. I loved the video of Kam playing on the beach. We need to go on one together, I think that would be fun.
Post a Comment