Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally...!

It's official, Kamron can crawl. He started about a week ago and is coming right along. He crawls mostly army/military style. However, almost every time he goes to take off he'll start on all fours and take a couple steps but he always ends up going army style. I can't blame him because he has a lot of weight to move so I'm sure it's hard work!! I thought I would be so excited when he started to crawl but when I saw him do it for the first time it made me a little sad... It means my little man is getting big and part of me just wants him to stay little forever. I am happy he can crawl because that means he is healthy and is meeting all his developmental marks. I have some cute pics and some videos I'll post when I have some more time!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! It is so much fun when they start to be able to crawl because they love to be able to finally move and they are more content!

lisa lish said...

cant wait to see the videos!!! life as you know it has ended. lol. now on to the next part... start your engines!

Tanner and Chelsey said...

I am so glad that he is crawling. That's exciting, but now he is going to be in everything. This should make your cruise really fun!!!

Casey and Kristi said...

That is great he is crawling!! Livie still isn't, oh well, I'm sure she will get it soon.