Kamron is seven months, and has been for a couple of weeks. I try to at least post every month on or neer his month mark. However, I have been a poor blogger and have neglected to do so this month. Kamron has both his front teeth and is looking pretty darn cute with his teethy grin. He is not crawling yet except for in circles and he does go backwards a little two. He has has a crazy month with teething two teeth, a little flu virus (and with it his first diaper rash), and his first cold. He is such a trooper trough it all. He was still his happy-go-lucky self just a little more cuddly (Not that I'm complaining). Garrett has been a little slower at work the last few weeks and so he has been able to get home around 7:30 most nights which has been great. I am still staying home with Kamron and I am trying to discover a way to make it permenant! We got family pictures taken a few weeks back and as soon as I get them I will be sure to post them.
My handsome church going little man
My little Mow-Hawk kid! (and a very cheesy grin from me)
The other night I was making dinner and Garrett started doing arm curls with Kamron and I ran over and attacked him he laughed so hard I grabbed the camera to record it. He's pretty much the custest kid ever, yeah I'd be willing to defend that title!
Kamron and daddy playing with some mega leggos

kinda boring, but this is Kamron getting his teeth, tooth, brushed he's not quite sure what to think!
No comments:
Post a Comment