Monday, July 28, 2008

KAMRON... The love of our lives



Garrett and I welcomed our Son Kamron Craig Lish on July 15th at 3:34am. He was 8lbs 12oz, 22inch, and had a 14inch head. He was comfortable where he was at becuase he came 8 days late after I was induced at noon on th 14th. I was in labor for about 15 hours and I pushed for a little over 2hrs. I had a natural birth and I thought I was going to die!! But he was SOOO worth it!!. I have been staying at home with him for the last 13 days and I still have 5 weeks left. I find that my maternity leave is going way to fast. I love spending all day every day with him. I love to watch him sleep, I love to watch him make the funniest faces and the hear him make the cutest sounds!! I never knew how much someone could mean to me! Garrett is a GREAT father. He was super nervous before Kam came but he's a natural! Garrett always seems to find Kam as soon as he gets home and it doesn't take long before they are "resting" away the evening.
Its so cute. We love our little man, he means the world to us!

4 comments:

Martin Family said...

Wahoo! Welcome to the blog world and WELCOME KAM to our world! Love you guys!
Can't wait to see you at the end of AUG!

Brookie cookie said...

That picture of Garrett and Kamron is so precious. I knew you would both be great parents! I'm so happy for the two of you and I'm so glad to be an aunt! Love you guys so very much!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and I can't wait to hold him and take him Fishing and Hunting.

lisa lish said...

AWWW!!!! This is the sweetest pic I have ever seen!! Both my boys!!